Bring back my bonesPrint page
Buckle up, beat the beasts, and... bring back my bones! In this swift shoot-n-collect pseudo 3D game, you are to bring together the scattered bones of your crazy uncle.
In this swift shoot-n-collect pseudo 3D game, you are to bring together the scattered bones of your crazy uncle. He may have left you a hefty sum... but you won't know it until you talk to his ghost, stuck in between worlds.
So venture into the dark forest to gather all his bones. Watch out though - it's no mushroom picking. His earthly remains are closely guarded by some seriously scary soul-devouring beasts. Once you've got them all, cook up some fresh broth - and hear back from your uncle!
Bones, beasts, and broth - what a craptastic story!
W - move forward
A - rotate left (90 degree)
S - move back
D - rotate right (90 degree)
, [comma] - strafe left
. [dot] - strafe right
SPACE BAR - starts new game, shoot
P - pause
- An arrow on top of the screen indicates location of the cauldron.
- The green bar at the bottom indicates your health level.
- The blue bar below indicates when your projectile spell is recharged.
- All bones you'll find will be shown in the right bottom corner.
How to play
- The number of bones is unknown (but I think there are 13 of them).
- Collected bones can be dropped in the cauldron by taking a step towards it.
- Be smart about it, as dropping each bone to the cauldron replenishes a portion of your health level.
- It takes several seconds for your projectile spell to recharge.
The 4k version of "Bring back my bones" game was submitted to 2020 Reset Magazine 4kb 'Craptastic' Game Compo, where it took the 5th place! Enjoy the game and other compo entries from Craptastic 2020!